TRU-SPEC OCP Uniform Pants are built to withstand the wear and tear of combat while also promoting a neat, professional appearance. Adopted by both the U.S. Army and Air Force, this uniform was developed through extensive feedback from post-combat surveys. With 8 pockets, including two cargo pockets and two lower-leg pockets, these trousers provide the storage you need in an operational setting. Military-grade stitching and reinforced knees mean you can drag these through hell and back without sacrificing the integrity of the garment. Plus the durable nylon-cotton ripstop fabric boasts the official Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), providing maximum concealment and protection in any environment.
- Material Composition: Nylon/Cotton
- Closure Type: Button
- Pocket Style: Utility Pocket
- Scorpion Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP).
- Army and Air Force approved.
- Fabric: 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop.
- Two cargo pockets with button closure.
- Two one-button closure lower leg pockets.