The TT Modular Hip Bag is a hip bag with a removable belt. It has 3 compartments and has been made from Cordura 700 den for extreme durability, a material that is usually only used with highly robust outdoor backpacks. In the main compartment, there is Molle Velcro for modular extensions and better division so that everything is also within easy reach. Hidden on the back of the belt bag, the flat third pocket is to store important documents, smartphones, money, or valuables even safer when traveling. Other Molle strips on the top make it possible to attach a torch e.g. quickly at hand. Of course, only super robust YYK zips, known for their durability, were used in the hip bag.
Length-adjustable, removable waist belt, three zip compartments, laser cut MOLLE system on the lid, the hip bag can be hung in MOLLE system without waist belt, 28 x 14 x 7 cm
- Material Composition: Cordura® 700 denier
- Generous, well-divided bum bag with removable, pleasantly wide shoulder or hip belt
- The belt bag has a small front compartment for keys, a spacious main compartment, and a flat compartment hidden on the back for money, smartphone, travel passports, and other valuables
- The uncompromising choice of materials on highly tear-resistant Cordura 700 denier, indestructible YKK zips, and military standard fasteners ensure durability for business use and travel
- The hip bag can also be used as a shoulder bag and can also be attached to backpacks, sports weight vests, and plate carriers thanks to the removable strap
- Easy to expand and customize thanks to Molle surfaces on the outside and in the main compartment for exactly your requirements