Includes helmet mount, head strap & battery.
Hands-Free Multi-LED Flashlight with Multiple Power Options
The Sidewinder Compact II provides the ultimate flexibility in the field - hold it, attach it to your molle, or mount it on your helmet. It's lightweight, multi-directional, and multi-functional. It accepts a variety of battery types so you'll always have a light whenever duty calls.
Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows the selection of LED colors. The rubber dome actuator and 4-position rotary selector knob provide easy operation when wearing heavy gloves. Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps. IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode. Double-click the push button to initiate the strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function).
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, head strap, or MOLLE vest for ultimate flexibility
- 4 Individual light sources: White, Blue, Red & IR LEDs
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Also accepts 1 AA lithium battery or 1 AA alkaline battery (sold separately)
- 185-Degree tilting body; rotates 360 degrees on a helmet mount
- Cord attachment hole in clip supports 25 lbs of load